- Directors reports, balance sheets and other financial papers, 1917-1947.
Records of Temple Dwellings Co Ltd, property managers, Glasgow, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb248-ugd109/8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGD 109/8
- Dates of Creation1917-1947
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 fileThere are no physical characteristics that affect the use of this material.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Temple Dwellings Co Ltd , property managers, was incorporated c1904 in Glasgow, Scotland. The company owned and managed properties in Glasgow along with garden allotments. The company had offices on west George Street, Glasgow, although the company's registered office was St Vincent Street, Glasgow. The company was dissolved in 1994 .
This material is arranged into series. Within series, the items are generally arranged chronologically.
Conditions Governing Access
Permanent loan: Deloitte & Touche, chartered accountants : Glasgow
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom
Manual file level list available at the National Registers of Archives in Edinburgh (NRA(S)1546)
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the University Archivist
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use & condition of documents
This material has been appraised in line with normal procedures
Held by Deloitte & Touche, chartered accountants
No known publications using this material
This material is original
Amended by Sam Maddra, Assistant Archivist (cataloguing), 8 February 2017