Typescript correspondence between F. P. Ball and Britten, asking to name a school house aften Britten. Britten agrees.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten andThorpe Grammar School
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBS/THORPE_GRAMMAR_SCHOOL
- Dates of Creation1959-1960
- Physical Description1 file; 2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.