Diary, October 1894 - January 1901, of Sir Henry Jones (1852-1922), following his appointment to the Chair of Philosophy at the University of Glasgow, referring mainly to his research and teaching and to family matters.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22678B
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004275210(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000275210
- Dates of Creation1894-1901
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical Descriptionii, 40 ff. 200 x 160 mm. Guarded and filed
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers' Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Disgwylir i ddarllenwyr sydd am ddefnyddio papurau modern yn Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru gydymffurfio â Deddf Warchod Data 2018 a Rheoliadau Diogelu Data Cyffredinol 2018 yng nghyd-destun unrhyw brosesu ganddynt o ddata personol a gasglwyd o gofnodion modern sydd ar gadw yn y Llyfrgell. Nodir y manylion yn yr wybodaeth a roddir wrth wneud cais am Docyn Darllen.
Donated by Mrs G. Morris-Jones,; Menai Bridge,; 1989
Previous title: Sir Henry Jones: Diary
Preferred citation: NLW MS 22678B