China Association Bulletin. These replaced the Circulars as a more frequent system for disseminating information. Includes extracts from Board of Trade returns, extracts from Hansard concerning China and Hong Kong, Chinese company law, commercial missions, passage fares, conditions in China, news reports, economic trends etc. Numbers 195-212.
China Association Bulletin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CHAS/MCP/58
- Alternative Id.GB 102 CHAS/02/63
- Dates of CreationJan 1963-Sep 1964
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Following the formation of the Hong Kong Association in September 1962, a separate Bulletin was issued to members of that association. No items dealing specifically with Hong Kong affairs were included in China Association Bulletins after September 1962.