A watercolour of High Ham mill; an illustrated poster advertising Niall's talk "The Damsel and the Spider" at the Malden & Coombe Civic Society; a wedding anniversary card; a thank you note from Brownies with a Greater London West County badge depicting Wimbledon Common Windmill.
Illustrations and artwork
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 ROBE-103
- Dates of CreationLate 20th century
- Physical Description1 folder
- LocationUpper Heyford - BX0000002116330
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.