"Barn-top Mills" by G Hughes; "The King's Lynn Millstone Accounts" by O. Ward; "Mills on Village Signs" by P. Bryan; "Mills of the Eastbourne Borough Council Area" by L. Stevens; "Hammond's Patent Governor" by S. Buckland (final draft).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 ROBE-098
- Dates of CreationLate 20th century
- Physical Description1 folder
- LocationUpper Heyford - BX0000002116329
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.