Alwent Watermill; Apothecaries Mill, Lambeth; Arthur Dunn-correspondence; Bewel Water & Dunster's Mill; Cobham Watermill, Derek Stidder; Combined wind & water mills, Little Cressingham, Doolittle Mill, Tottonhoe; Coombe Bissett Farm Wheel; Fulling mill Isle of Man; Hart WIndmill, Cleveland; Highland 'Pole Quern'; Kentwell, Suffolk; Early post mill features c. 1550 (Kentwell House, Suffolk); Maplehurst Watermill; Owlpen Manor Watermill; Pann Mill, High Wycombe; Stephen Buckland correspondence; Suffolk and Essex mills; Surrey windmills; Three Mills, Bromley by Bow; Weymouth millstones.
"UK Mills Corres & Docs"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 ROBE-023
- Dates of CreationLate 20th century
- Physical Description1 box
- LocationUpper Heyford - BX0000002116324
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.