The archive consists of biographical publications on Louie Burrell and postcard reproductions of her work:
* 13 postcard reproductions of the following paintings by Louie Burrell: Life Class (1900-1903); Girl at Writing Box (c. 1895); A Model (1900-1903); Old Sales - a model (1900-1903); Making Marmalade (1890-1900); Philippa (1917); A Model (1900-1903); The Forge (1890-1900); Julia (1889); A Child Seated (1904); Mrs Stanley Baldwin (1924); Nurse and Philippa (1908); Philip Burrell (1904-1907)
* 1 postcard reproduction of a painting by Ada (Margetts) Luker (mother of Louie Burrell): Still Life (c.1857)
* 'The Saratoga Trunk and The Last Door' (Jul 1997), Philippa Burrell. Booklet memoir relating to her own and her mother's artistic life.
* 'Louie Burrell - A Woman Painter', (The University of Hull Art Collection, c. 1990). A short biography compiled from the letters and writings of Philippa Burrell and Jim Murrell.
* 'Louie Burrell Woman and Artist 1873-1971' (c. 1990). Leaflet by Philippa Burrell.