The entries for 29 to 31 January record events shortly after the birth of Tomás on the 27th. The final page is a schedule of accounts in the hand of Beryl Graves. The two leaves have been removed from a desk diary.
Diary 1953 [fragments]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/I/1953/1
- Dates of Creation29 to 31 January 1953
- Physical Description2 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6350
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.