The letter describes the different types of people he met on a journey to Fez, Sefrou, Marakesh, Demnat and Rabat. The letter also mentions various anthropologists and mean of clasifying people. The original of this letter is in the library of the British Embassy, Rabat.
Copy of a letter from Bertram Thomas, Morocco, to Sir Arthur Keith
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380625
- Dates of CreationApr 1936 - May 1936
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Presented by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.