File containing correspondence between Caroline Hutton, owner of Women's Revolutions Per Minute (WRPM), and US women's music singer-songwriter Willie Tyson, owner of US record label Lima Bean Records (Madison, Tennessee) concerning the procurement and distribution of Tyson's albums 'Full Count', 'Debutante, and 'Willie Tyson'. Subjects covered include: terms of sale; shipping costs; customs arrangements; and returning excess WRPM stock. The file also includes a letter from Hutton to Tyson requesting information about Tyson's sexuality on behalf of a journalist reviewing Tyson for 'Gay News' [no reply in file]. 7 letters.
Correspondence File: 'Lima Bean Records'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2603 wrpm/4/1/14
- Dates of Creation14th Jan 1980 - 28th Jun 1984
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content