Site. Manor and mansion house of North Ormesby with 2 messuages, 260ac. arable, 40ac. pasture and 40ac. meadow in Ormesby, Utterby, Austen Fenn and Garnthorpe Ings. Tithes and foldage of sheep, demesne lands, Pryor Woods, and tenement in Ormesby. Lands in Ludburgh.
Lease: for 21 years: at £71.13.10d. rent: Symon, Bishop of Ely to Edward Thompson of Ely esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDHO/66/2
- Dates of Creation23 Mar 1706
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader