Lower and Perts Whitefields, Upper Wall Meades, the Sling, the Parke; Lower, Middle and Upper Gatehills, and the Gaston, with the Grist Mill, Paper Mill and Fullers Mill in Stanway, leased to him by Sir Humphrey Tracy.
Assignment: for £300: Stephen Alcock of Rochester to George Charnock of London, gents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDHO/63/5
- Dates of Creation1 Apr 1651
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader