- National Registration Identity Card, stamped 1941-46.
- Slip with instructions on where to report when returning from overseas. Initialed by various departments.
- British Overseas Airways Malta slip with travel information.
- A torn half envelope postmarked 1942 but with handwritten "BOAC Cairo to Northolt June 1946".
- Repatriation air travel instructions letter, 6 Jun 1946.
- British Airways flight information sheet. Flying to Marseille. From Captain Suszczynski.
- Air Movement Authority document. Cairo to UK. Dated 12 Jun 1946.
- Movement Order document, Cairo to UK. Dated 15 Jun 1946.
- Air Movement Order document for travel on BOAC aircraft. Dated 15 Jun 1946.
Official wartime documents 1941-46
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/484/2/3
- Dates of Creation1941-1946
- Physical Descriptionone folder