- MS 559/106/1-2;D Letters (2) to Apsley Cherry-Garrard, 26 June 1913 [Referring to bird skins of the British Antarctic Expedition] 2 leaves, autograph
- MS 789/2;D Letter to J L Martin, 21 January 1913 [Providing news of loss of the Pole party] 1 leaf, photocopy
- MS 827;D Letter to J L Martin, undated [On Terra Nova stationary] 1 leaf
- MS 1013/5/1-2;D Letters (2) to Daniel Radcliffe, 1910-1912 [Regarding progress of the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913] 4 leaves, holograph (Xerox)
- MS 1488/2;BJ Letter to Kathleen Scott, March 1912 [In Scott's last expedition Kathleen Scott's copy, volume 2] 3 leaves, holograph
- MS 1178/12;D Letter to Charles Wright, 14 November 1913 [Answer to query by Wright regarding a fixed mark on Cape Barne] 1 leaf, holograph
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Henry Rennick/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1910-1913
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 8 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The letters are primarily addressed to fellow members of the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott) of which Rennick was a member.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.
Alternative Form Available
MS 1013/5/1-2;D are copies (1982).