Correspondence from Tilly Connely Limited Concert Management, Ibbs and Tillett Ltd., BBC, The Imperial Concert Agency, etc confirming Nancy Evans' performance engagements and usually identifying venue, date and works to be performed.
From folder marked 'Contracts fulfilled 1955-1957'.
Includes programmes for:
- County Borough of Burnley Police Thirty-sixth Annual High Class Concert, at the Odeon Theatre, Burnley, 20 November 1955
- a Society of Women Musicians, Inc. concert at 4, St James's Square, 25 January 1956
- a Musical Service at Holy Trinity Church, Frome, dated 21 April 1956
- a lunchtime concert at the Bishopsgate Institute, 8 May 1956
- The Royal Choral Society's Ninetieth Season (1960-1961)
- the Redcliffe Festival of British Music concert at Leighton House on 14 March 1961.
Other correspondence includes a handwritten letter of thanks, dated 5 April 1958, from Hans (Oppenheim) to Nancy Evans regarding performances of Idomeneo at St Pancras Town Hall, and an undated handwritten copy of a letter to Kathleen Taylor, secretary to James Casey of the BBC, regarding a Liverpool Gala performance probably from 1957.