Information booklets and leaflets relating to the Britten-Pears School for Advanced Musical Studies, including examples of a General Prospectus, and advertising leaflets and flyers for courses, masterclasses and recitals.
Also included are:
- a small number of printed items relating to the Aldeburgh Festival and Aldeburgh Foundation
- undated scene listings with identified performers, in Crozier's hand
- Nancy Evans' contract engagement for Courses for Singers, 1979
- photocopied review of a Walton weekend, c.1982, with Nancy Evans in Facade
- greetings and postcards from colleagues/students
- Britten Estate internal memo about Shirley Ellis' letter to the Estate