Correspondence from Ibbs and Tillett Ltd., BBC, Tilly Connely Limited, etc confirming Nancy Evans' performance engagements and usually identifying venue, date and works to be performed.
From folder marked 'Contracts fulfilled 1956-1960'.
- Royal Opera House Memorandum of Agreement from 1939 stipulating repertoire of 'Stimme aus der Höhe' from Parsifal, and 'Rossweisse' from Walkuere.
- Glyndebourne Productions Limited contracts for Second Lady in Mozart's Die Zauberflöte and Annina in Strauss's Der Rosenkavalier
- BBC Midlands East Contract from 1997 for a documentary about the Aldeburgh Festival.
- Letter to Nancy Evans from Lionel Dakers dated 20th September 1959 regarding arrangements for a performance in Exeter Cathedral
- Exchanges of letters with A. Noel Currer-Briggs, dated 11-28 November 1962, and Marylin Wailes, dated 24-26 November 1962, regarding perfomances of Elizabeth Poston's Michael and Frances and Pepusch's Venus and Adonis at Taynton.
- Letter from Colin Graham dated 29 January 1959 inviting Nancy Evans to participate in a performance of dramatic scenes by Purcell, at the suggestion of 'Ben and Peter'.
- Sandon Studios Society concert performance of Delius' A Village Romeo and Juliet, 15 December 1933
- Leith Hill Musical festival performance of Bach's St Matthew Passion on 5 March 1958
- Newcastle and Gateshead Choral Union performance of Verdi's Requiem on 11 March 1959
- Fairfield Hall, Croydon Concert in aid of the National Appeal Fund of the United Nations Association, 18 May 1963.
- The Penistone and District Combined Choir Seventh Musical Festival, 16 November 1952
- Eighth Aldeburgh Festival, 18-26 June 1955
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Society Popular Concert, 28 February 1959
- York Musical Society's performance of Handel's Messiah, 15 December 1959.