Manuscript notes on William Golden Lumley's lectures in English Law, delivered at University College London.
Lumley Lecture Notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 92
- Dates of Creation1837-1838
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Presented to University College London by Sir Robert Waley Cohen in November 1947.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.