Letters, accounts and invoices from Gaskell Johnson and Co. of Pernambuco, Brazil, covering similar topics to those in OWN3/2/4/16 and also including references to a settlement reached with local shopkeepers to ensure more prompt payments, the government's attempts to stabilise the currency in Brazil, and the cotton crop.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 OWN3/2/4/18
- Dates of Creation20 Dec 1841-26 Nov 1842
- Physical Description22 pieces. Condition: OWN3/2/4/18/19 is torn.