Within the Royal Asiatic Society collections are several lists and catalogues relating to Asiatic material which are not part of the Society's own collections. These have been gathered within this catalogue. They are:
- 'A Catalogue of Indian Idols, Indian Paintings, Drawings, &c. which were collected by Mr. Simpson, during a long Residence in India in the Company's Service. Which will be Sold by Auction by Mr. Christie, at his Great Room, in Pall Mall, On Saturday, May the 26th, 1792, at Twelve O'clock.' This is a photocopy of the original document.
- 'List of Oriental Works purchased at Erzerum, translated from the St Petersburg Journal of Dec 20 1829/ Jan 9 1830' - handwritten list.
- 'Catalogue of moghrebine arabic Manuscripts in the possession of Jakob Graberg of Hemso' - handwritten, dated Florence, 26 April 1830.
- 'Sale of Dr. A. Clarke's Library: Desirable for the R.A.S.' - handwritten list, undated.
- 'Catalogue of Malayan Book's by Thomas Beighton - handwritten list, undated.
- 'List of the Principal Budhistical works from the Pali in Chinese character by Mt Gutzlaff' - handwritten, dated 1845.
- 'A List of the Oriental Coins preserved in the British Museum, B. Dorn' - handwritten list, undated.
- 'Catalogue of Malay books the property of Inchi Mahomed' - handwritten list, undated.
- Catalogue of the Chinese Library of University College, London - handwritten volume, dated to 1885.