11 photographs (n.d.); Photocopied press cuttings, passes and papers (5 Jan. 1916-9 Nov. 1918).
Gordon Flint papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection RUH 23
- Dates of Creation1914-1990
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; photographs and press cuttings, manuscripts, and printed material (including photocopy)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Gordon B. Flint was educated at Edinburgh University. Whilst on holiday in Germany at the outbreak of War, he was held British Civil Prisoner of War and interned at Ruhleben, 1914-1918, living in Barrack No. 2. He was a doctor.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted
The papers were placed in the Collection by T. B. Flint (nephew) in Feb. 1981. See Ruhleben Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Ruhleben catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available