Papers of Thomas Brett, consisting of:
- Letters to Thomas Brett, 1685-1744
- Letters from Brett to his son Nicholas, 1732-33
- Drafts and copies of letters of Brett, 1694-1743, n.d.
- Miscellaneous papers, 1705-35
- Theological papers of Brett
- Account by Brett of the controversy among the nonjurors concerning the 'usages', with papers concerning the attempted concordat of the nonjurors with the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Correspondence of Brett, 1710-44
- Papers of Brett including liturgical papers and extracts from printed theological works
- Miscellaneous notes of Thomas Brett, mainly relating to the clergy and public worship, n.d.