Series illustrates the course of a child's typical stay of 2-4 weeks at Dr Garrett's Home, starting with views of Manchester, views of the Home and surrounding landscape, activities that might be undertaken, play, accommodation etc., culminating with the return coach trip to Manchester. Also includes miscellaneous series of slides showing children.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CP435/25
- Dates of Creation[1970s-1980s]
- Physical Description1 box