Deeds, letters and papers relating to Llanfairfechan Burial Ground. The agreements touch upon lands named, Erw Feiriol, Bryn Meirion and Pistyll in Llanfairfechan, Caernarfonshire.
Llanfairfechan Burial Ground Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssllbg
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS LLBG
- Dates of Creation1857-1879
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In 1878 a resolution was passed by the Vestry of Llanfairfechan parish that a burial ground be provided for the parish, and as a result a tenement was purchased by The Burial Board of Llanfairfechan, called Erw Feiriol, for that purpose.
Arranged chronologically and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, October 2002.
Other Finding Aids
An item level typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 26284-26289
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.