Woods papers consist of correspondence, articles, speeches, news cuttings, and a volume of obituary notices.
Papers of Thomas McKinnon Wood
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 499-500, d. 311-12
- Dates of Creation1879-1927
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Thomas Mckinnon Wood (1855-1927) was a politician. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1971.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.