Pinter Archive. Production correspondence; 1974-1978 and 1980. ['Plays 2'].
1. 'Landscape'. Includes letter from Guy Vaesen; 17 Jan. 1974-19 Jan. 1974.
2. 'Next of Kin', by John Hopkins. Directed by Pinter. Includes letters from Guy Vaesen, Peter Hall; 30 April 1974-2 May 1974.
3. 'No Man's Land'. Includes letters from Barbara Bray, John Gielgud, Guy Vaesen, Terence Rigby, Ralph Richardson, Elia Kazan, Michael Codron, Klaus Juncker, Peter Hall, Peter Nichols, Elizabeth Longford; 19 Sept. 1974-2 Nov. 1978.
4. 'The Innocents', by William Archibald. Directed by Pinter. Includes letters from Sarah Jessica Parker, Mike Nichols; 26 July 1976-3 Nov. 1976.
5. 'Otherwise Engaged', by Simon Gray. Directed by Pinter. Includes letter to Trevor Nunn. 14 March 1977-2 June 1978.
6. 'The Rear Column', by Simon Gray. Directed by Pinter; 5 Nov. 1977-11 April 1980.
7. 'Old Times'. Includes letter from Steve McQueen; 1974-28 Jan 1977.
8. 'The Homecoming'. Includes letter from Michael Attenborough; 15 April 1977.
9. General correspondence. Includes letters from Christopher Hampton, Edward Albee, Michael Birkett, Alan Clodd, Laurence Olivier, John Gielgud, Nick Hern, Peter Hall, Carol Drinkwater, Klaus Juncker, Timothy West. Includes letter to Faye Dunaway; 17 April 1974-13 Dec. 1977.