Pinter Archive. Drafts of poems untitled and miscellaneous. Proofs from printed editions; 1948-2007, n.d. Typewritten, autograph, photocopied and printed. [Previous reference: Loan 110A/61 and 68].
1. Printed book 'Good Days' by Neville Cardus, published by Rupert Hart-Davis, includes poetry notes and drafts written on the back pages; 1948.
2. Untitled poems and pieces of poetry. Autograph and typewritten; n.d.
3. Typewritten notes on publication dates for some poems; [1970-1985].
4. Typewritten letter from Alan Clodd of Enitharmon Press including copies of nine of poems dated between 1950 and 1963. The poems are Chandeliers and Shadows (published in Poetry London, 1950), Rural Idyll, European Revels, So This Morning of Marvels, One a Story Two a Death (published in Poetry London, 1950), I Shall Tear Off My Terrible Cap (published in Poetry Quarterly, 1951), The Error of Alarm, Afternoon, The Table; 5 May 1967.
5. Proof of cover for 'Collected Poems and Prose', published by Methuen (1991); 1991.
6. Proof of 'Ten Early Poems', including cover, published by Greville Press (1992). Typewritten copies of the poems numbered 1-10; 1992.
7. Proofs of 'Six Poems for A', published by Greville Press, Warwick (2007); 2007.