Pinter Archive. Prose works E-P; 1946-1997, n.d. Autograph and typewritten. [Previous reference: Loan 110A/60 and 70A].
1. 'The Examination'. Autograph first draft. First published by Encounter (1960); 1955.
2. 'The Gathering'. Typewritten draft. Currently  unpublished; n.d.
3. 'Girls'. Autograph and typewritten drafts, some with autograph revisions. List of people to send copies to. Published in The Sunday Times newspaper, 1 Oct. 1995; July 1995.
4. 'Guest for Breakfast'. Typewritten draft. Currently  unpublished; n.d.
5. Hackney Downs School magazine: photocopy of article about James Joyce and poem 'Oh beloved maiden'; 1946.
6. 'Jimmy Wax'. Typewritten draft. Jimmy Wax [also known as Emmanuel Wax] was Pinter's literary agent 1957-1983. Published in Jimmy, Pendragon Press (1984); 1984.
7. 'Kullus'. Autograph and typewritten drafts. Published in Poems, Enitharmon Press (1968); 1949.
8. 'Letter to the Editor'. Printed copy of 'The Plays the Thing' with article by Pinter about 'The Birthday Party' pp.10-11; Oct. 1958.
9. 'Lola'. Autograph and typewritten drafts, some with autograph revisions. Published in The New Review 3:36; 1977.
10. 'A Note on Shakespeare'. Six typewritten drafts, some photocopied or with autograph revisions. Includes a typewritten preface. Written in 1951 whilst a touring actor. Published in Granta magazine (1997); 1951-1997.
11. 'Oils from Arabia. Typewritten draft with autograph revisions. Currently  unpublished; n.d.
12. 'Philip Larkin' Autograph and typewritten draft. Written to celebrate Larkin's 60th birthday. Published in Poetry Review (1982); 1982.
13. 'Problem'. Autograph draft and six typewritten drafts. Published in Transatlantic Review (1977); 1976.