Pinter Archive. Political correspondence; 2002-2003[. 'Political 8'].
1. 'Press Conference' (dramatic sketch). Includes letters from John Pilger, Edna O'Brien, Lauren Bacall; 13 Jan. 2002-13 Aug. 2002.
2. Jeremy Paxman interview for Newsnight on BBC television. Includes letters from Jeremy Paxman, David Suchet; 15 Oct. 2002-28 Nov. 2002.
3. House of Commons speech. Includes letters from Hugh Whitemore, Donald Freed; 18 Oct. 2002-2 Feb. 2003.
4. 'Pinter at the BBC' season. Includes letters from Geordie Greig, Paul Smith, Peter Hall. Also see scrapbook Add MS 88880/8/75; 7 Oct. 2002-19 Dec. 2002.
5. Reaction to Turin University honorary degree speech. Includes letters from Donald Freed, Derek Jacobi, Ruth Fainlight; 25 Nov. 2002-11 March 2003.
6. Political poems. Includes letters from Hugh Whitemore, Donald Freed, Ronald Harwood; 17 Jan. 2003-20 March 2003.
7. Reaction to speech made at Hyde Park against action in Iraq. Includes letters from Paul Smith, Francis King, Jill Johnson; 15 Feb. 2003-20 March 2003.
8. Iraq. Includes letters from Corin Redgrave, No War on Iraq Liaison, Donald Freed, Michael Goldstein [Mick Goldstein]; 27 Aug. 2002-22 March 2003.