Pinter Archive. Production correspondence; 1978-1981. Add MS 88880/6/3 and Add MS 88880/6/4 were originally parts of one lever arch file ['Plays 3'].
1. 'The Homecoming'. Includes letter from Timothy West; 4 May 1978-25 Oct. 1978.
2. 'Betrayal'. Includes letters from Daniel Massey, Edna O'Brien, Nick Hern, Ronald Harwood, Elizabeth Longford, Elio Nissim (translator), Guy Vaesen, Karel Reisz, Arthur Schlesinger, Francis King, Hugh Whitemore, Christopher Hampton, Mike Nichols, William Haugse; 9 Feb. 1978-2 May 1981.
3. 'Close of Play', by Simon Gray. Directed by Pinter. Includes copies of letters between Peter Hall and Simon Gray relating to the National Theatre's early closure of the play; 31 Aug. 1978-29 May 1979.
4. 'The Hothouse'. Includes letters from Barbara Bray, Guy Vaesen, Nick Hern, Michael Codron, Jill Johnson, Brian Friel, Edward de Souza. Includes letter to Peter Hall; 2 July. 1979-24 Aug. 1981.
5. 'Family Voices'. Includes letters from Ralph Richardson, John Tydeman. Includes letter to Guy Vaesen; 26 Sept. 1980-17 July 1981.