Pinter Archive. Production correspondence; 1989-1992. ['Plays 7'].
1. 'The Homecoming'. Includes letters from Richard Eyre, Peter Hall, Thelma Holt, Donald Freed; 8 Feb. 1989-4 June 1991.
2. 'Vanilla', by Jane Stanton Hitchcock. Directed by Pinter. Includes letters from Richard Eyre, Jane Stanton Hitchcock; 3 Jan. 1989-23 Oct. 1991.
3. 'Caretaker'. Includes letters from Peter Hall, Edna O'Brien, Colin Firth, Ronald Harwood; 19 June 1991-8 Aug. 1991.
4. 'Party Time'. Includes letters from Emma Tennant, Francis King, Michael Billington, Kazuo Ishiguro, Dirk Bogarde, Ronald Harwood, Barbara Bray, Andrew Motion, Guy Vaesen, Moris Farhi, Carlos Fuentes (translator), Clive Menadue, Peter Eyre, Bel Mooney, Ian McEwan; 20 March 1991-31 July 1991.
5. 'Party Time' and 'Mountain Language'. Includes letters from Nigella Lawson, Alan Hollinghurst, David Leveaux, Francis King, Colin Firth, Moris Farhi, Richard Eyre; 17 Jan. 1990-7 Jan. 1992.
6. General correspondence. Includes letters from Anna Massey, Elio Nissim (translator), Lauren Bacall, David Mamet. Includes letter to Sheridan Morley; 5 Jan. 1989-10 Dec. 1990.