Pinter Archive. Political correspondence; 1991-2000. ['Political 3'].
1. Kurdistan. Includes letters from Kurdistan Solidarity Committee, Kurdistan Information Centre, Kurdistan Human Rights Project, Michael Portillo. Includes Court Report from Central London County Court and Pinter's witness statement relating to treatment of Kurdish actors whilst rehearsing 'Mountain Language'. Includes letter to Tony Blair; 23 July 1991-Aug. 2000.
2. Orden Al Mérito (Chilean Order of Merit); 18 Nov. 1991-20 April 1992.
3. 'The USA and Central America' article published in World. Includes draft of article. Includes letters from Ronald Harwood, Francis King, Jung Chang, John Lyons (translator), Brian Friel, Edward Upward; 3 Jan. 1992-4 July 1992.
4. Oxford Union debate; 11 March 1992-23 May 1992.
5. General correspondence. Includes letters from Article 19 Ltd., Guatemala Committee for Human Rights, Medical Foundation for the Care of Victims of Torture, Canto Libre, Gabriel Byrne, New Outlook: Middle East Monthly, Mineke Schipper, The Vanunu Trust, Donald Freed; 9 Jan. 1991- 18 Dec. 1992.