Pinter Archive. Arts world correspondence; 1996-1997. Add MS 88880/6/45 and Add MS 88880/6/44 were originally parts of one lever arch file ['Arts 7'].
1. Cheltenham Festival. Includes correspondence with Humphrey Carpenter; 3 Jan. 1996-23 Aug. 1996.
2. Pinter Autumn Festival, Barcelona, Spain. Includes 'Writing, politics and Ashes to Ashes: An interview with Harold Pinter' by Mireia Aragay; 16 March 1996-21 Feb. 1997.
3. Reading at the Unterberg Poetry Centre, New York; 31 Jan. 1996-30 Nov. 1996.
4. 'The Guardian Interview' series at the National Film Theatre; 3 June 1996-29 Oct. 1996.
5. General correspondence. Includes letters from The Laurence Olivier Awards, William Cookson, James Clarke (composer). Includes introduction of 'Arthur Wellard: No Mere Slogger' by Barry Phillips, foreword by Harold Pinter; 23 Jan. 1996-25 Dec. 1996.