Pinter Archive. Production correspondence; 1994-1996. ['Plays 11'].
1. 'Taking Sides', by Ronald Harwood. Directed by Pinter. Includes letters from Yehudi Menuhin, Michael Billington, Ronald Harwood, Anna Massey, David Suchet, Elizabeth Longford, Timothy West and Prunella Scales; 23 Jan. 1995-21 Sept. 1995.
2. 'Old Times'; 13 July 1995-Dec. 1995.
3. 'The Hothouse'. Includes letters from Sam Mendes, Alan Ayckbourn, Stephen Daldry, David Leveaux, Clive Menadue, Elizabeth Longford, Francis King, Simon Callow, Victoria Wood, Heathcote Williams, Donald Freed; 18 April 1994-23 Jan. 1996.
4. 'Twelve Angry Men', by Reginald Rose. Directed by Pinter. Includes correspondence with Reginald Rose. Includes letters from Ronald Harwood, Antonia Fraser; 12 Feb. 1995-25 July 1996.
5. General correspondence. Includes letters from Patrick Marber, Alan Bates, Michael Billington, Mitchell Hooper; 16 Jan. 1995-27 Dec. 1995.