- MS 101/9;D Letter to William Speirs Bruce, 11 May 1913 [Regarding research being undertaken on board Scotia and mention of it in press] 4 leaves, holograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 E J Allen/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation11 May 1913
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionLetter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the Scotia, expedition ship of Bruce's Scottish National Antarctic Expedition, 1902-1904. The correspondence covers her latter deployment as a scientific research vessel.