Various records, 1863-1965
Records of Canaan English Congregational Church, Foxhole, Swansea
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb216-d/de/cong12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D/D E/Cong 12
- Dates of Creation1863-1965
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Canaan was an English Congregational church that formerly stood in the Foxhole area of Swansea. It was in existence in 1840 but had closed by the late 20th century.
Conditions Governing Access
It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Compiled by Rhys Jones for the ANW project. The following source was used in the compilation of this description: West Glamorgan Archive Service, Religion - Nonconformist - English Congregational - Peniel Green English Congregational Church, Llansamlet, catalogue.
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available at West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
All records have been retained
Accruals are not expected