The material has been arranged in seven files:
- File 1. Minutes 1944
- File 2. Progress reports, papers on the drafting of the European InlandTransport (EIT) agreement, including meetings of the UK, USA and USSRdelegations, and of the Informal Group on Inland Waterways 1944.
- File 3. Papers relating to the Provisional Organisation/Executive of ECITOfor the European Inland Transport and re the drafting of the agreementestablishing ECITO 1945.
- File 4. British Delegation Papers including reports on the progress of theconference and on the drafting of the Agreement 1944.
- File 5. Tests of Draft Agreements for the ECITO plus reports on the informalmeetings of the delegations 1944.
- File 6. ECITO Executive Board, minutes and papers 1945 - 1946.
- File 7. Allied Post-War Requirements Bureau: Technical Advisory Committee onInland Transport 1943 - 1944.