Copper plate used to print facsimiles of "A copy of a Record in the Court Rolls of the Manour of Hawarden". Copy made 1740 - original no date [18th cent?]. Note: this is apparently the original plate engraved by W.H. Toms (fl. 1740-1750). For prints from it, see D/DM/8 and D/BJ/431.
River Dee Map
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/191/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/191/1
- Dates of Creation1740
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).