These records were kept by a corn merchant (probably from the Rhyl/St Asaph area), who was trading extensively with customers in Rhyl, St Asaph, Holywell, Denbigh and Liverpool.
CORN MERCHANT'S RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/542
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/542
- Dates of Creation1837-1843
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records transferred from Gwynedd Record Office, Caernarfon, on 27th May 1977.