Walter Bartel was a refugee, who escaped from Prague during the German invasion in the Second World War. He was living with Mr & Mrs Webster of Little Mancot, Hawarden, until he was accidentally killed in a collision with a car on 8th July 1939, aged 14 years. These records are copies of the originals.
WALTER BARTEL, SECOND WORLD WAR REFUGEE, PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1701
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1701
- Dates of Creation2010
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).