Part of £1,000 subscribed by Cotton "in the undertaking for the makeing the River Dee navigable" was the property of James Conway of Cotton Hall.
Declaration by Sir Robert Salusbury Cotton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/298/2/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/298/45
- Dates of Creation15 Feb 1734
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).