Plan of lands belonging to Sir Thomas Longueville, Bart., situate at Trelogan in the parish of Llanasaph, co. Flint. Shows owners' names, footpaths, ditches, baulks, land on lease, lead ore pits, fire engine and wind mill. 4 feet x 21". Scale: 4 chains to 1". [Copied from Hawarden Estate Plan of 1732].
Plan of Lands belonging to Sir Thomas Longueville, Bart., at Trelogan, co. Flint
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/136/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/136/4
- Dates of Creationc1730s
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).