This collection of photographs belonged originally to John Harold Wynne Day (uncle of the depositor), whose father John Day, it is believed, was connected to Sandycroft Foundry. J.H.W. Day was related to George Frederick Wynne of Minera, inventor of Wynne's Infallible Exposure Meter.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF SANDYCROFT FOUNDRY
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/587
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/587
- Dates of Creationearly 20th cent
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift, 5th June 1978.