Manufacture by a process of distillation and crystallisation from coal tar extracts known as crude carbolic acid and raw cresylic acid. Typescript.
'Manufacture of Phenol, Ortho-Cresol, Crude Meta-Cresol and Cresylic Acids' by A.W. & F.R.G. Titherley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/311/27
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/311/27
- Dates of Creation1927
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).