Giving account of the royalties of the Bailey Hill Colliery for the half term ended, asking for £113-0s-4d before the half-yearly dividend meeting, 30th July 1883. Acknowledges his forgetting the reduction in royalties to £25 and asking for £100 to be urgently paid by the following Monday, 2nd August 1883.
Correspondence: N.R. Griffiths, Mining Engineer (Westminster Chamber, Wrexham) to J. Starkey (3, Jackson Chambers, 21 S. Castle Street, Liverpool)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/531/1/13
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/531/13
- Dates of Creation1883
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).