Copy of a plan of the River Dee, 'from surveys by Comm[ande]r H.M. Denham, F.R.S. and R. Stevenson & Sons, 1839'. Landmarks such as Mostyn Bank; Flint Castle; Aston Quay; Chester; Shotwick; Parkgate; West Kirby; and 'Dalpool Deep' are depicted.
Copy of Survey of the River Dee by H.M. Denham and R. Stevenson & Sons, 1839
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1631/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1631/4
- Dates of Creation1839
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).