Including: welfare, transport, advertising, inns, Sunday School movement, alcoholism, Anglican churches, industry, non-conformity, Flintshire local government and education, Connah's Quay, Hawarden and Wrexham.
Lecture Notes (W.E.A.) re: Buckley and District
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/434/14/2/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/434/191
- Dates of Creation[20th cent]
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).