Peter Hayes was a former member of the Flintshire Record Office staff at The Old Rectory, Hawarden. Like M. Bevan-Evans, County Archivist, he had a keen interest in archaeology and vernacular architecture. Peter Hayes later joined the staff of the National Army Museum at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, which later moved to Chelsea.
PAPERS OF PETER A. HAYES
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1018
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1018
- Dates of Creation1957-1971
- Physical Description8 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift, 3rd October 1988.