'Occasioned by a false and scandalous Imputation laid upon His Majesty of an Intention of Raising or Leavying War against His Parliament and of having raised Force to that end. Also His Majesties Declaration and Profession, together with that of the Lords and others of His Councill there present, disavowing any Preparations or Intentions of Leavying War against His two Houses of Parliament.' London, 1642. Pamphlet.
'His Majesties Declaration to all his Loving Subjects'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/271/43
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/271/43
- Dates of Creation1642
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).